The Old Bridge Public Library will host a number of public programs during the month of January. For more information on any of the Library's groups or programs, please call (732) 721-5600 ext. 5033 or visit our web site: www.oldbridgelibrary.org.
- The Library's Craft Club meets every Thursday at 1:00 p.m. to work on a wide variety of individual projects, with a focus on knitting and crochet.
- On January 15 at 7:00 p.m., the Original Book Discussion Group will be reviewing a title to be determined shortly. Please call the Library for more information.
- On January 22 at 7:00 p.m. the Science Fiction Book Discussion Group will be discussing The Caves of Steel by Issac Asimov.
- January 2nd, 6: 30 p.m. Shannon Pierce will be playing saxophone and speaking about the history of the sax in our First Friday free concert series. Shannon is a graduate of the Mason Gross School of Music and is proficient in Jazz, Classical, and a variety of other saxophone styles.
- On Sunday, January 11 at 1:30 p.m., the Library will present a free concert by John Padovano, "The Rainy Day Hobo." A Jersey Shore singer-songwriter, Padovano's music draws on blues and folk traditions. More information can be found at: http://www.johnpadovano.com/
- In the Reading Room Gallery, the Library will host an exhibit of art from the students of art instructor Natalia Dsipova.