- You can download them onto your home computer. You can read or listen to them there, put them on an MP3 player or burn them to discs.
- Go to Listennj or click on the link on the Old Bridge Library homepage.
- Pick out the books you want to check out and put them in your cart. When done, go to 'checkout.'
- When asked for a Library, click on Libraries of Middlesex Automation Consortium. Put in your library card numbers without spaces or letters. Your PIN will be the same used to access your library account, not the computer center.
- It is a good idea to download the Listen NJ software before trying to access the title.
- When you 'check out' a title, it is only available on the computer you used to download it. That computer can be used to read or listen to the title or download to your device for portable use. Check each title for supported devices.
- Send comments to: C.L.