Book a Nook: Check out an eReader @ the Old Bridge Public Library. E-readers are versatile, portable devices that can be customized to the reader's needs. You Library is here to let you try out a Nook for free.
Nook eReader Borrowing Policy and Agreement
1. A Nook can be checked out by an Old Bridge Library customer who is 18 years of age or older and in good standing.
2. Customer must present current proof of address (e.g. driver's license) and have their own current Library card in hand before checking out the Nook.
3. The customer will sign a Nook Borrowing Agreement each time the Nook is checked out.
4. The Nook will circulate for 14 days and should be handed directly to a staff member at the Circulation Desk when returned.
5. Nooks cannot be returned in the book drop or to any other Library or left on the Circulation or Reference Desks.
6. The overdue fine for the Nook is $5.00 per day.
7. If the Nook is not returned or is damaged, the customer will be charged $149 for the Nook, $25.00 for the cover, and $14.95 for the chord.
8. Please do not register the Nook at Barnes and Noble with a personal credit card to purchase items. Please do not download any software or tamper with the hardware, software or settings.
Send comments to: OBPL