Monday, November 05, 2012

Old Bridge Library Emergency Management Help

Need FEMA Help?

There is information you need when you apply for assistance. According to the FEMA website,, you should have the following information available:
  • Your Social Security number.
  • Insurance information -- the type of insurance you have.
  • Your annual gross income.
  • Contact information where they can reach you, especially if you are displaced
You also must fill out and sign a Declaration and Release Form (OMB form 009-0-3), and send it to:
FEMA – Individuals & Households Program
National Processing Service Center, P.O. Box 10055, Hyattsville, MD 20782-8055
Or fax it to: 1-800-827-8112

Find a hotel participating in the Transitional Shelter Assistance (TSA) Program at:

FEMA Information for NJ:

Tips for Disaster Recovery for Small Business Owners

Unsure of what to do with the contents of your refrigerator or freezer?
Check out this page ( from

NJ Help: 

Middlesex County Health Department:

Middlesex County Emergency Management

Send comments to: OBPL